It’s all about judgment!
Pilot Judgment is all about the measurement and improvement of judgment—judgment which can produce not simply incremental improvements, but quantum leaps. Certainly continue your professional training, but multiply your training efforts with the power of good judgment.
In other words, improvements in judgment can dramatically increase all of the other investments you make in your personal development.
The Pilot Judgment assessment is predictive and consistent.
But it isn’t a test. It’s an evaluation. There is no “pass” or “fail.”
You won’t feel intruded upon, judged or for that matter, tested, as you so often do with more standard assessment methodologies. The Pilot Judgment assessment isn’t laborious or intimidating. Most people complete in less than thirty minutes.
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
- I highly recommend Pilot Judgment to anyone. It will be one of the best things you ever do.CDR Tim Palma, USN (Retired)
- I wish I had this when I was in charge of all US Navy personnel.Vice Admiral Gerald L. Hoewing, USN (Retired)
- I'm really glad I joined Pilot Judgment.Keith JohnstonDistrict Representative Chemgard, Inc.
- This isn't just a career advancement program, it's a getting-the-most-out-of-life-program!Ann SanderSuccessful Residential Realtor
- If you're looking for an edge, Pilot Judgment will help you find it.Commander Doug Cooper, USN (Retired)
- Pilot Judgment is a great program and well worth the money.Bill McDanielMcDaniel and Company, Successful Commercial Realtor and Property Developer