It’s all about judgment!
Pilot Judgment is all about the measurement and improvement of judgment—judgment which can produce not simply incremental improvements, but quantum leaps. Certainly continue your professional training, but multiply your training efforts with the power of good judgment.
In other words, improvements in judgment can dramatically increase all of the other investments you make in your personal development.
The Pilot Judgment assessment is predictive and consistent.
But it isn’t a test. It’s an evaluation. There is no “pass” or “fail.”
You won’t feel intruded upon, judged or for that matter, tested, as you so often do with more standard assessment methodologies. The Pilot Judgment assessment isn’t laborious or intimidating. Most people complete in less than thirty minutes.
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
- Pilot Judgment is a great program and well worth the money.Bill McDanielMcDaniel and Company, Successful Commercial Realtor and Property Developer
- I wish I had this when I was in charge of all US Navy personnel.Vice Admiral Gerald L. Hoewing, USN (Retired)
- AMAZING! You have to do this!Nora Norton
- I'm an old geezer, but Pilot Judgment was terrific. Glad I did it, I'd do it again.Albert MurphyWorld War II veteran
- Pilot Judgment has given me a far more accurate and objective means of self-inventory now.Sergeant First Class Greg Stube, USA Special Forces (Retired)
- This isn't just a career advancement program, it's a getting-the-most-out-of-life-program!Ann SanderSuccessful Residential Realtor