Step by Step – How to Get Started in 15 minutes
1. Join – takes only minutes
- Join Pilot Judgment using the blue button to the left
- You will receive login instructions to the Pilot Judgment web portal
2. Complete the Pilot Judgment Assessment
- Most people complete the assessment in less than thirty minutes
- Your scores are calculated immediately upon completion
- Instant access to your scores and all reports and videos
3. Find Your Success
- Uncover strengths and weakness within your judgment
- Learn to improve weakness and handle great strength
- Weekly online training – 10 to 60 minutes
- Reach your highest level of success!
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We’re here to help!
Designed for Busy People
You’re busy. We get that. So our weekly training is quick, ten minutes to one hour.
Training is delivered via email each Monday morning. Quickly you will notice an improvement in your judgment and decision-making.
You will develop a keen awareness and a better understanding of your evaluative judgment.
For the rest of your life, as you go about the business of making decisions and choices, you will incorporate the Pilot Judgment principles.
The Pilot Judgment web portal includes a vast array of information, articles, videos and entertainment with co-host Debra Capps.
The price of a Pilot Judgment membership is low, and the benefits are high. Begin your judgment journey today!
Comprehensive, Educational, Entertaining.
You are going to be downright amazed when you see your scores and how you were pegged by the Pilot Judgment® Assessment.
People say, “That’s me! I can’t believe that Pilot Judgment® revealed so much accurate information.” Seeing your judgment scores is truly an eye opening experience. Most people are pleased with certain areas of their judgment, and uncomfortable with other areas.
If there are situations in your life that seem to “go right” or “go wrong” and you can’t quite put your finger on exactly how or why, you should join. Pilot Judgment® will help you identify and understand the reasons. Pilot Judgment® will place a name to it and a number on it, and help you deal with it accordingly.
Know your strengths and weaknesses as you never have before and find your highest levels of success.
Contrast your judgments to other members
…next step, click The Pilot Judgment Assessment
Questions? Call (864) 804-5552
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
- If you're looking for an edge, Pilot Judgment will help you find it.Commander Doug Cooper, USN (Retired)
- I wish I had this when I was in charge of all US Navy personnel.Vice Admiral Gerald L. Hoewing, USN (Retired)
- No doubt, this is a great tool and I give it my highest recommendation.Colonel Mike Meyers, USANG (Retired)
- As crazy as it sounds, Pilot Judgment has helped me become a better artist.Eddie SchriefferArtist - Oil Paintings Low Country Art Gallery
- Pilot Judgment is a great program and well worth the money.Bill McDanielMcDaniel and Company, Successful Commercial Realtor and Property Developer
- AMAZING! You have to do this!Nora Norton
- I highly recommend Pilot Judgment to anyone. It will be one of the best things you ever do.CDR Tim Palma, USN (Retired)
- Pilot Judgment has given me a far more accurate and objective means of self-inventory now.Sergeant First Class Greg Stube, USA Special Forces (Retired)
- I'm an old geezer, but Pilot Judgment was terrific. Glad I did it, I'd do it again.Albert MurphyWorld War II veteran
- This isn't just a career advancement program, it's a getting-the-most-out-of-life-program!Ann SanderSuccessful Residential Realtor
- I've been with Pilot Judgment for well over a year and I love it. Every week I learn something new and helpful.Nicole AhernHousewife
- I'm really glad I joined Pilot Judgment.Keith JohnstonDistrict Representative Chemgard, Inc.